Chariduar Revenue Circle is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the constitution of the Circle Quick Response Team (CQRT) at Chariduar Revenue Circle.
The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. Interested candidates can apply through the offline application form mentioned below.
The detail of the vacancy is mentioned below-
|Name Of The Post||Circle Quick Response Team|
|Total Number Posts||8 Post|
|Recruitment Board||Chariduar Revenue Circle|
|Official Website||Mentioned below|
|Government||Assam state government|
Name of the posts- Circle Quick Response Team
Number of Posts- 8
Eligibility Criteria– Primary level education, Class Four.
Candidates shall have completed the age of 18 years provided that this age limit may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority up to a maximum of 3 years. A person should not have attained 55 years for enrolment into CQRT.
Application fee- No application fee.
How to Apply
The application must be submitted as per the prescribed Application Form-A. Application for enrolment as a member of the Circle Quick Response Team (CQRT) may be downloaded from the official website mentioned below.
The applicants must submit prescribed application forms and self-attested photocopies of all documents (Educational qualification, Sports, Physical fitness/ any certificate related to Civil Defense, NCC, NSS, or any other documents pertaining to Disaster Management) and two copies of recent passport-size photographs.
The applicants are requested to submit applications to The Circle Officer, Chariduar Revenue Circle, Chariduar, PIN- 784103.
Examination Date- 07/02/2023. The time of reporting is 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM.
Last Date- Applications will be received in the office of the Circle Officer Chariduar Revenue Circle, Chariduar from 29.01.2023 till 04.02.2023 up to 4.00 p.m.
1) Candidates must be a citizen of India and Assam.
2) Minimum Age should be 18 Years for all the candidates.
3) Candidates must have a primary-level passed certificate.
4) Both male and female candidates are eligible for enrollment.
5) Candidates must be physically fit and healthy.
6) Preference will be given to the ex-servicemen of the retired armed force.
7) Candidates must have a good background in sports and another related fields.
8) Candidates must have knowledge of swimming.
9) Applicants must have interested in disaster management activities.
10) No person will be enrolled in any govt services.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
What is the full form of CQRT?
The full form of CQRT is Circle Quick Response Team.